Saturday, January 10, 2015

Welcome to the ghetto, 2015

So it's the New Year! Yayyy!! 2015 has finally joined the par-tayy. 2014 was a great year for me. But we shall put it in the past now. I was thinking of a new design for this blog but then I was too lazy so naahhh. Besides, I still like how it looks. Anyway, so below are some books I'd like to read this year. My reading choices include less teen fiction, nowadays. Those were the days.

Books

  • Love in The Time of Cholera
  • Anything by Haruki Murakami
  • Snicket's new series
  • Anything by Faulkner
  • Of Mice and Men
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Les Miserables
  • Maybe some teen fiction here and there

That's all I can think of so far. But it will probably increase as the year goes on. I'm planning to release some book spotlights here and some more guides. So stay tuned and Happy new year!

(Have a gif of winona ryder and christian bale ice skating for your enjoyment)
image

No comments:

Post a Comment